Updated: Sep 12, 2019
Today we will be reviewing the removal and installation process for the HP M601 M602 M603 Fuser & Maintenance Kit Replacement Instructions part number CF064-67901
Search For Parts
1 Transfer Roller: RM1-0699
4 Feed/Separation: Rollers RM1-0037
2 Pickup Rollers: RM1-0036
1 Fusing Assembly: RM1-8395
The Page count Reset instructions will be located in the comments of the video or blog page so check below.
220,000 page yield
This fuser and kit is available at in an number of different options at metrofuser
Thanks for watching. If you would like to see more of these videos hit like and subscribe..Visit on Metrofuser's Youtube channel or http://www.metrofuser.com
HP M601 M602 M603 Maintenance Kit Replacement Instructions
This printer maintenance kit provides you with the most commonly used parts that wear. Replacing these worn parts will allow for maximum paper feed along with quality print performance.
------------- WARNING: Printer Parts May Be Hot --------------
Turn the printer off, unplug it, and allow it to sit for 30 minutes before performing these maintenance procedures.
Transfer Roller Removal and Replacement
1. Open toner access door and tray 1.
2. Remove toner cartridge.
3. Lift the gear (left side) of the transfer roller up.
4. Slide to the left and remove.
5. Slide right side of replacement roller into right bushing.
6. Align left side collar making sure the open end is face down and push in.
CAUTION: Do not touch the surface of the transfer roller. Contact with skin can cause print quality problems..
M601 M602 M603 Tray 2 Feed and Separation Roller Removal and Replacement
1. Remove the tray from the printer.
2. On the tray, lift the roller cover next to the roller.
3. Pinch the blue tab and slide the roller off the shaft.
4. Slide new roller on making sure the tab locks.
5. Locate the feed roller in the top of the tray cavity.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
NOTE: The removal and replacement process are the same for the feed and separation rollers on tray 3 and the 1500
M601 M602 M603 Fusing Assembly Removal and Replacement
1. Open rear output bin/face up tray.
2. Remove output bin from printer.
a.) Locate the left side hinge pin (there is a finger notch) squeeze the left hinge pin to the right to
release it from its mounting hole.