HP M3027 M3035 P3005 Noise Reduction Kit
1. Unfasten the two screws securing the rear panel/face up tray and
remove it. Also remove the AC input cover.
2. Remove the fuser output paper guide and the fuser.
3. Remove the lower roller gear and intermediary gear from the fuser.
Dispose of the used gears and install the new replacement gears in
4. Looking into the rear of the printer, locate the gear cluster on the
upper left side.
5. Release the clip securing the upper-outside gear and slide it off of its
shaft. Also remove the gear found directly below it. Dispose of the
used gears and install the new replacement gears in their place.
6. Note its orientation and carefully remove the clip securing the upper
inside gear. Slide the upper inside gear off of its shaft. Also remove
the gear found directly below it. Dispose of the used gears and install
the new replacement gears in their place.
7. Reinstall the clip that secures the upper inside gear.
8. Reinstall the fuser and the fuser output paper guide.
9. Reinstall the rear panel/face up tray and the AC input cover.
Other Helpful Resources
Metrofuser is a leading global innovator, manufacturer of printer parts, equipment, diagnostics, repair information and systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks. Products and services include hp printer parts, printers and printer repair training. Parts include hp printer parts such as printer fusers, printer maintenance kits and other hp printer replacement parts. The company's, customers include office equipment dealerships, online retailers, repair centers and MPS service providers nationwide. Metrofuser has been named to Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies five consecutive years.