Updated: Sep 12, 2019
Today we will be reviewing the procedure of removing and installing the HP M351 M451 M375 M475 M476 CP2025 CM2320 Transfer Belt, Part number RM1-4852
Alternate Part Number : RM1-4852-000CN (RM2-0192-000CN)
Typically this is done when the message "REPLACE TRANSFER KIT" displays on the control panel. You may also need to replace the Transfer Belt prior to that message, if you are experiencing print quality issues that aren't resolved by replacing the toner or by performing Calibrations
Whats it do?
Transfers image from toner cartridges to the paper
Avoid touching the black plastic transfer belt. Skin oils on the belt might cause print-quality problems. Lift the ITB as shown below by using the hard-plastic edges of the ITB.
Start by making sure the printer is off for at least 15 minutes and unplugged. Approach the printer from the right side and open the door.
200,000 page yield estimated
This transfer belt available at in an number of different options at metrofuser
There is no page count reset for the fuser page or maintenance kit . This printer does not track page counts for maintenance.
HP M351 M451 M375 M475 M476 CP2025 CM2320 Transfer Belt RM1-4852 is compatible with the following HP Printers
HP Color LaserJet CM2320fxi
HP Color LaserJet CM2320n
HP Color LaserJet CM2320nf
HP Color LaserJet CP2025
HP Color LaserJet CP2025dn
HP Color LaserJet CP2025n
HP Color LaserJet CP2025x
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M351
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dw
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nw
HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375nw
HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color M451dw
HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color M451nw
HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color MFP M475dn
HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color MFP M475dw
Replacing the Transfer Belt (ITB, Transfer Kit) HP M351 M451 M375 M475 M476 CP2025 CM2320 Fuser Transfer Belt RM1-4852
1. First open the front door, and pull out the drawer which holds the toner cartridges. Remove your toner cartridges from the printer.
2. Next you will remove the toner drawer itself. Use a small flat head screwdriver to release a retaining tab on the front left side of the printer, tab is circled in picture below.
2. Begin pulling the drawer away from the printer and rotate the drawer to the right as you remove it, to completely release it from the printer.
3. With the front door open, remove 2 screws that secure the color-misregistration sensor assembly.
4. See picture below -- carefully rotate the color-misregistration assembly out & away from the printer & transfer belt. (See picture below -- you aren't removing the assembly from the printer, just rotating it out of the way.)