Fuser Duplex 120V RM2-6418 Repair Service
Ship your fuser in for repair
Common error codes that replacing the fuser will fix are:
50.11 fuser. error 50.1 fuser error 50.2 fuser error 50.3 fuser error 50.4 fuser error 50.5 fuser error 50.7 fuser error 50.8 fuser error
50.9 fuser error. "Replace Fuser" Error
- How To Replace The HP M452 M377 M477 Printer Fuser Installation Instructions W/ Video
- Click to learn about pre-inspection
- Power: 110v
- Original Mfr/Compatible : Compatible
- Service Level: Exchange
- Alternative Description : Fixing Assembly
- Condition : Equivalent To New
- Shipping Weight : 3 lb 7 oz
- Shipping Dimensions : 15.6” x 8.8” x 5.2”
- Country of Origin : USA
- Machine Section : Fuser
- UPC 768855214620
- Alternate Manufacturer part numbers: RM2-6418-000CN
- Page Yield: 2250000
Fits these printer models:
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M452dn
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M452dw
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M452nw
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M377dw
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw
Other Helpful Resources
RM2-6418 M377 M452 M454 M477 M479 Fuser Duplex
- In Stock
- Same day shipping if ordered by 5 PM EST.
- Free U.S. based technical support from a 10 year veteran printer technician.
- Multiple warehouses across the country for fast delivery.
- 100% Positive feedback on Amazon and Ebay!
- Our parts are fully supported by the original equipment warranty
- 100% quality and satisfaction guarantee for 6 months
- Made In the USA
HP generally doesn’t provide maintenance kits or suggest maintenance intervals for low end desktop models. For the M377 M477 and M452 Metrofuser suggests a maintenance interval of 125000 pages.
An M477 fuser that reaches the end of this life cycle may begin to show indications of impending failure. These indications include:
- Dark or light spots or select areas of the page where toner is rubbing off. This indicates a ripped/damaged pressure roller or ripped sleeve.
- Paper jams in the fuser area. This indicates a ripped sleeve or damaged pressure roller.
- 50.xx error code displayed on the control panel. These codes indicate an electrical failure within the fuser.
- Vertical lines down printed pages. This typically indicates a worn sleeve.