CB388A P4014 P4015 P4515 Maintenance Kit OEM Parts
CB388A P4014 P4015 P4515 Maintenance Kit Contents
(1) Fuser Unit CB506-67901
(1) Transfer Roller CB506-67903
(10) Feed/Separation Rollers RM1-0037
- VIDEO: How to Install HP P4014 P4015 P4515 Fuser Maintenance Kit CB388A CB388-67901 RM1-4554
- HP P4014 4015 4515 Firmware Upgrade Instructions
- Service Note for HP LaserJet P4014 P4015 P4515 Fuser Assembly Replacement
Common error codes that replacing the fuser will fix are:
50.11 fuser. error 50.1 fuser error 50.2 fuser error 50.3 fuser error 50.4 fuser error 50.5 fuser error 50.7 fuser error 50.8 fuser error 50.9 fuser error. "Replace Fuser" Error
- Power: 110v
- Original Mfr/Compatible : Compatible
- Service Level: Exchange
- Alternative Description : Fixing Assembly
- Condition : Equivalent To New
- Shipping Weight : 3 lb 7 oz
- Shipping Dimensions : 15.6" x 8.8" x 5.2"
- Country of Origin : USA
- Machine Section : Fuser
- UPC Code : 845282077865
- Alternate Manufacturer part numbers: HP CB506-67901 RM1-4554-000CN
- Print Yield 225000 pages
Fits these models:
HP LaserJet P4014
HP LaserJet P4014dn
HP LaserJet P4014n
HP LaserJet P4015dn
HP LaserJet P4015n
HP LaserJet P4015tn
HP LaserJet P4015x
HP LaserJet P4515n
HP LaserJet P4515tn
HP LaserJet P4515x
HP LaserJet P4515xm
Other Helpful Resources
- Paper Jam Solutions For Laserjet Printers
- Printer Service And Parts Glossary
- Printer Service Error Codes
- Printer Fuser Technology Past Present and Future
- In Stock
- Same day shipping if ordered by 5 PM EST.
- Free U.S. based technical support from a 10 year veteran printer technician.
- Multiple warehouses across the country for fast delivery.
- 100% Positive feedback on Amazon and Ebay!
- Our parts are fully supported by the original equipment warranty
- 100% quality and satisfaction guarantee for 6 months
- Made In the USA
CB388A New Genuine HP P4014 P4015 P4515 Maintenance Kit
DO NOT INSTALL OR REMOVE FUSER BEFORE TURNING POWER OFF. Failure to power down before installing or removing fuser will void warranty
Your HP P4014/P4015/P4515 fuser has been built to the highest quality standards. If you are experiencing problems with this fuser (jams noises poor print quality etc.) please observe the following:
If the fusers sleeve does not spin when you manually turn the gear please do not assume that the fuser will not run in the printer. At room temperature the grease applied inside the sleeve thickens and may actually prevent the sleeve from spinning. When the fuser is installed and run in the printer the grease will heat up and attain proper viscosity.
If you continue to experience paper jams after replacing the fuser replace the feed/separation separation rollers (one in the paper tray and two in the bottom of the printer) and three MP tray rollers. Ensure that the paper you are printing on is within the specifications allowed by HP. For tray one/MP tray the paper must be between 16lb and 54lb. For trays two to six the paper must be between 16lb and 36lb.
If your printer's motors and fans run continually without printing any pages and with PROCESSING JOB displayed on the control panel along with a possible 41.08 ERROR the printer's firmware may need to be upgraded. Firmware versions lower than 04.060.7 will exhibit this problem and can be resolved by visiting http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html and downloading and
installing the current firmware revision.
Other Symptoms Of Outdated Firmware
- Jamming without cause
- # 49.xx errors
- Printer stays in "Processing Job" and is slow to print or never actually prints
- Poor fusing/ poor images quality
Be certain that both sides of the fuser are firmly locked into the printer. Listen for the two locks to snap in when you install it. If the fuser is not secured the printer may display a 50.3 FUSER ERROR message or you may hear a grinding noise. In either of these cases remove the fuser and reinstall it making sure that both sides are locked in place.