Q7492A 4700N HP Color Laser Printer (FREIGHT)
The Q7492A 4700N HP Color Laser Printer is a laser printer for businesses that can be connected to a computer via a Parallel, USB 2.0 or JetDirect Ethernet connection. There's also expansion slots to accept input from CompactFlash memory cards. The 4700n is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Novell and Linux operating systems. It features fast start-up, a 600x600 dpi resolution for both monochrome and color prints, and very fast 31 ppm printing. Its trays can hold 600 pages of paper and 20 envelopes, and the toner cartridges (which are rated for 11000 pages) are individual to reduce replacement cost. This is an excellent solution for anyone who requires the speed and quality of a color laser printer.
HP re-manufactured Q7492A 4700N HP Color Laser Printers vary greatly from one supplier to another and are often taken as a commodity. To help you perform the same due diligence as you would on a software or automobile purchase we prepared this quick video to show you how Metrofuser makes printers last longer and perform better. In it we discuss the level of detail that goes into every printer engine called the fuser. Watch Now
Metrofuser's Q7492A 4700N HP Color Laser Printers are typically one third the price of the newer equivalent and are 100% manufactured. The best print devices are selected, disassembled, remanufactured completely and upgraded for today's networking environment. Each model undergoes a rigorous inspection and reconditioning process and are backed by an extensive warranty.
Q7492A 4700N HP Color Laser Printer Features
Printing Technology Laser
Maximum Resolution 600x600 dpi
Print Speed 31 ppm
Memory 160 MB
Printer Duty Cycle 100,000
- Paper Capacity 600 Sheets, 20 Envelopes
- Paper Types Multipurpose Tray 1: Paper (Plain, Glossy, Colored, Preprinted, Letterhead, Recycled, HP Tough and High Gloss Laser), Envelopes, Transparencies, Labels, Cardstock
- Tray 2, 3, 4, 5, 6: Paper (Plain, Glossy, Recycled and High Gloss Laser), Transparencies, HP Tough Paper, Labels
- Paper Sizes Standard: Letter, legal, Executive, Statement, 8.5 x 13", Envelopes (No. 10, Commercial)
- Custom: Multipurpose Tray 1: 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14"; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3" to 8.5 x 14"; Tray 3, 4, 5, 6 (optional): 5.8 x 8.3" to 8.5 x 14"
- Maximum Printable Area 8.5 x 14" (21.6 x 35.6 cm)
- Interface 1x Parallel
- 1x USB 2.0
- 1x Ethernet
- Compatible Memory Cards Compact Flash
- Direct Print Capable None
- Network Capable Yes (JetDirect)
- PostScript Support 93 Internal TrueType Fonts Scalable in HP PCL and HP Postscript Level 3 Emulation
- Image Preview Display None
- System Requirements Operating System: Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP Home, XP Professional, XP 64-bit, XP Professional x64 Edition, Server 2003; Mac OS 8.6 or higher; Novell NetWare 3.2, 4.2, 5.x, 6.x (NDPS); Red Hat Linux 6.x, 7.x; SuSE Linux 6.x; HP-UX 10.20, 11.x; Solaris 2.5x, 2.6, 7, 8 (SPARC systems only); IBM AIX 3.2.5 or higher; MPE-iX; Citrix MetaFrame; Windows Terminal Services (with HP Jetdirect print server)
- Parallel, USB 2.0 or Ethernet Port
- Power Requirements AC: 110-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational: 567 Watts
- Standby: 55 Watts
- Powersave: 17 Watts
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 20.5 x 22.9 x 23.5" (52.1 x 58.2 x 59.8 cm)
- Weight 105.1 lbs (47.8 kg)
What's not included: Please Note: most customers do not require toner cartridges, cables, manuals, or drivers. Therefore our printers are priced and packaged without these items. If you need toner cartridges or cables please add them to your shopping cart. Users manuals and drivers may be downloaded at www.hp.com. A power cord is included.
Certified ETN Laser Printers
When choosing a source for HP printers, what should you look for? A company whose expertise is in printer sub-assembly repair, developing solutions for the most problematic HP parts, and creating innovative one-of-a-kind technical tools? A company with superior technical support and HP service training? A company that has built a reputation in the past decade based almost singularly on quality? If these are the questions that you are asking when looking for a source for your printers, then Metrofuser is the answer.
Integrated Engineering Initiative
As one of the only Integrated Parts and Printer manufactures in the United States, Metrofuser gains knowledge and insight that forces quality advancements well beyond what a stand alone parts or Printer manufacture can offer. We know first hand because we used to be one.
Metrofuser Certified ETN printers in all sizes and various capabilities each selected based on their note worthy;
- Historical Reliability
- Low Cost Part Replacement
- Low Cost Toner Replenishment
- Service Technician Accessibility
We believe ETN manufacturing is not only an eco-friendly alternative, but is also a chance for the part to evolve from its original state. At Metrofuser, each repair generation is an evolution to greater quality and performance - a continuous improvement from the original factory model. From implementing engineering upgrades and component level redesigns all the way through to process engineering efficiencies, the evolution and innovation never stops at Metrofuser.
US Based Technical Support
At Metrofuser, dependable help and reliable advice is always just a call away. So you can do more with less worry. Your technicians have access to a myriad of support options.
Guaranteed Firmware Compatibility
Metrofuser assures the most current, proven and compatible toner friendly version.
Multi Point Distribution
Will call pickup and shipping points in Santa Ana, CA and Elizabeth, NJ.
Q7492A 4700N HP Color Laser Printer (FREIGHT)
- Same day shipping if ordered by 5 PM EST.
- Free U.S. based technical support from a 10 year veteran printer technician.
- Multiple warehouses across the country for fast delivery.
- 100% Positive feedback on Amazon and Ebay!
- Our parts are fully supported by the original equipment warranty
- 100% quality and satisfaction guarantee for 6 months