F2A69A M506dn HP Laser Printer
Stay on task with the F2A69A HP LaserJet Enterprise M506dn—with print speeds of 45 pages per minute, two-sided print speeds of 36 images per minute, and the fastest first page out from sleep mode, this HP laser printer will speed up your workday. Easily manage print jobs from the 4-line color display, save energy with Auto-On/Auto-Off technology, and spend less time reloading paper with a 650 sheet input tray for uninterrupted printing. Get professional-quality prints fast with this HP enterprise duplex laser printer. Network connection is easy with built-in Ethernet: simply plug in and experience effortless resource sharing. Or print from your smartphone using Apple AirPrint, the HP Smart app, and more.
HP re-manufactured printers vary greatly from one supplier to another and are often taken as a commodity. To help you perform the same due diligence as you would on a software or automobile purchase we prepared this quick video to show you how Metrofuser makes printers last longer and perform better. In it we discuss the level of detail that goes into every printer engine called the fuser.
Metrofuser's Printers are typically one third the price of the newer equivalent and are 100% manufactured. The best print devices are selected, disassembled, remanufactured completely and upgraded for today's networking environment. Each model undergoes a rigorous inspection and reconditioning process and are backed by an extensive warranty.
- Certified Remanufactured Printers by Metrofuser
- Printing Technology Laser; HP FastRes 1200, HP ProRes 1200
- Maximum Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed 45 ppm
- First Print Out Speed 11.3 sec
- Print Color Black
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Printer Duty Cycle Monthly: 150,000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 2,000-7,500 pages
- Print Features FutureSmart Firmware, Open Extensibility
- Platform, Instant-on Technology, HP Auto-On/Auto-Off
- technology, Easy Access USB, Two-Sided Printing,
- JetIntelligence cartridges, Mopria-certified, Apple AirPrint, HP
- ePrint, Hardware Integration Pocket, Online help
- Paper Handling Multipurpose tray
- Paper Types Paper (bond, color, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, user-defined
- Paper Sizes Multipurpose Tray: 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14" / 7.6 x 12.7 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm
- Input Tray: 4.1 x 5.8" to 8.5 x 14" / 10.4 x 14.7 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm
- Media Weight Multipurpose Tray: 16-53 lb
- Input Tray: 16-32 lb
- Paper Capacity Multipurpose Tray: 100 sheets
- Input Tray: 550 sheets
- Output Bin: 250 sheets
- Interface USB 2.0
- Wireless Printing Features HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-certified
- OS Compatibility Windows XP SP3 (32/64-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit), 8/8.1 (32/64-bit), 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8-10.10
- iOS, Android, Windows 8/8.1/10 RT
- SUSE Linux (12.2, 12.3, 13.1), Fedora (17, 18, 19, 20), Linux Mint (13, 14, 15, 16, 17), Boss (3.0, 5.0), Ubuntu (10.04, 11.10, 12.04, 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04, 14.10), Debian (6.0.x, 7.x)
- Processor 1.2 GHz
- Memory Standard: 512 MB
- Maximum: 1.5 GB
- Hard Disk Optional, 500 GB encrypted hard disk drive
- Printer Language HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP PostScript Level 3 emulation, PDF v1.7
- Network Protocols IPv4/IPv6: Apple Bonjour Compatible (Mac OS v10.2.4 or higher), SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TFTP, Port 9100, LPD, WS Discovery, IPP, Secure-IPP, XMPP, IPsec/Firewall
- IPv6: DHCPv6, MLDv1, ICMPv6
- IPv4: Auto-IP, SLP, Telnet, IGMPv2, BOOTP/DHCP, WINS, IP Direct Mode, WS Print
- Fonts 105 internal TrueType fonts scalable with HP PCL
- 92 internal fonts scalable with HP PostScript Level 3 emulation
- 1 internal Unicode font
- 2 internal Windows Vista 8 fonts
What's not included: Please Note: most customers do not require toner cartridges, cables, manuals, or drivers. Therefore our printers are priced and packaged without these items. If you need toner cartridges or cables please add them to your shopping cart. Users manuals and drivers may be downloaded at www.hp.com. A power cord is included.
Certified ETN Laser Printers
When choosing a source for HP printers, what should you look for? A company whose expertise is in printer sub-assembly repair, developing solutions for the most problematic HP parts, and creating innovative one-of-a-kind technical tools? A company with superior technical support and HP service training? A company that has built a reputation in the past decade based almost singularly on quality? If these are the questions that you are asking when looking for a source for your printers, then Metrofuser is the answer.
Integrated Engineering Initiative
As one of the only Integrated Parts and Printer manufactures in the United States, Metrofuser gains knowledge and insight that forces quality advancements well beyond what a stand alone parts or Printer manufacture can offer. We know first hand because we used to be one.
Metrofuser Certified ETN printers in all sizes and various capabilities each selected based on their note worthy;
- Historical Reliability
- Low Cost Part Replacement
- Low Cost Toner Replenishment
- Service Technician Accessibility
We believe ETN manufacturing is not only an eco-friendly alternative, but is also a chance for the part to evolve from its original state. At Metrofuser, each repair generation is an evolution to greater quality and performance - a continuous improvement from the original factory model. From implementing engineering upgrades and component level redesigns all the way through to process engineering efficiencies, the evolution and innovation never stops at Metrofuser.
US Based Technical Support
At Metrofuser, dependable help and reliable advice is always just a call away. So you can do more with less worry. Your technicians have access to a myriad of support options.
Guaranteed Firmware Compatibility
Metrofuser assures the most current, proven and compatible toner friendly version.
Multi Point Distribution
Will call pickup and shipping points in Santa Ana, CA and Elizabeth, NJ.